UW Information Technology
Program Management Office
The Program Management Office oversees UW-IT’s project portfolio to ensure that the overall collection of projects is aligned with the University’s mission and strategic goals; and provides consultation and expert project management support for high-priority projects.
This unit is responsible for:
- Developing and supporting project portfolio processes that allow UW-IT and the University to prioritize IT projects, allocate resources and track performance of the project portfolio and related IT investments.
- Collecting, reviewing and distributing data for monitoring the performance of high-priority projects to ensure they are accomplishing their objectives.
- Developing and supporting standard project management methodologies based on industry best practices and the unique needs of a university IT department to assist UW-IT staff in managing projects efficiently and effectively.
- Providing experienced project managers to lead key, high-priority projects to ensure they are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Providing consultation to project teams to improve project management expertise and success throughout UW-IT.
Email | 206-221-4477
UW Mailbox: 354842