UW Information Technology
Network Design & Architecture
This unit is responsible for:
- Developing network architectures and providing service standards and designs for wired and wireless networks and telecommunications.
- Supporting wired and wireless networks for the University of Washington and UW Medicine.
- Supporting state, national and international networks including the state K-20 Education Network and Pacific Northwest Gigapop.
- Researching and evaluating new network technologies.
- Providing advanced Tier 3 support and troubleshooting for all supported networks and network services.
Email | 206-221-2300
UW Mailbox: 354842