UW Information Technology
Our University has been around for over 150 years but we are far from stodgy. We are innovators with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. And when it comes to a great career in Information Technology, UW-IT is a great place to be. As one of the world’s top universities, we offer more than just a job. We offer a community.
We offer you a career where you’ll work on leading-edge challenges, keep abreast of the latest technology developments, and participate in shaping technological directions at the regional, national and international levels.
And once you’re here, we never want you to stop growing professionally. This is an academic institution, after all, so learning and collaboration are part of our DNA. That’s why career support includes training, development and even tuition waiver programs.
At the UW, you don’t just get a paycheck. We offer a large array of benefits as well. We want to make sure nothing stands in the way of a fruitful career with UW-IT.
Among our areas of service:
- Academic Services & Collaboration Tools
- Computing Infrastructure & Research Computing
- Customer Service & Support
- Information Management & Business Systems
- IT Services & Strategic Sourcing
- Networks, Data Centers & Telecommunications
- Information Security and Privacy
Some of our functional areas:
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis
- Data Warehouse
- Technical Writing
- Implementation Engineering
- Network Engineering (Data/Voice)
- Software Engineering
- Software Development
- Systems Engineering
- Application Engineering
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Database Administration
- Database Development
- Network Administration
- Systems Administration
- Distributed Systems/LAN/PC
- Architectural and Capacity Planning
- Data/Voice Communications
- Network Operations Center
- Computer Operations
- Data Center
- Project Management
- Web Development
UW-IT also offers a path to many other types of careers to support our mission, including accounting, finance, communications, human resources and organizational development, among many others. Find your new career at UW-IT!