University of Washington  
Home Majors Admission Advising Student Services Apply
I have 1 or more years of college
I am a returning UW student
I am an international student
I want a second BA
Need help deciding? Contact Advising.


I am a returning former UW student

Students who previously have been enrolled in an uncompleted degree at the University of Washington may apply to reenroll in the Evening Degree Program. You must have completed at least 75 quarter credits and be interested in pursuing one of our majors. If you'd like to discuss your situation with an academic adviser before applying, call 206-543-6160 or 1-800-543-2320; e-mail; or schedule an appointment.

Admission Q & A

  • What do I need to submit to apply?
  • What are the application deadlines?
  • Can I take some of my classes online?

Ready to Apply?

Please note, the deadline for winter quarter has been extended to December 1. After November 1 you must download a hard copy of the application and submit it to the UW Registration office. Visit the main UW website for a downloadable copy of the form.

To apply via the Web or download a Returning Student Reenrollment Application, visit the main UW website. When completing the application, it is important that you indicate which major you would like and check the Evening Degree box.

FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Request information  |  Terms  |  Privacy
Copyright 2013, University of Washington