University of Washington School of Public Health
Get Involved - Student Organizations
Are you looking to participate more actively in our SPH community? Meet students from across departments and health sciences schools? Make a difference in the Seattle Community? Then you’ve come to the right place! See the links below, or contact the Office of Student Affairs for more information.
- Global Mental Health
- Global Public Health Brigade
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate
GPSS is the official student government for graduate and professional students at the University of Washington.
- Health Equity Circle
- Health Services Student Association
- Rotaract Club at the University of Washington Health Sciences
UWHS Rotaract is focused on community service and health both locally and globally and is sponsored by the University Sunrise Rotary Club of District 5030. Anyone interested in making a positive impact on health is encouraged to attend. This club is open to both graduate and undergraduate students of all ages from any department at the UW.
- Student Environmental Health Association
A club of for all students and friends of Environmental Health majors
- UW Health and Wellness
- UW Student Public Health Association
SPHA is an official student group whose purpose is to integrate and unify students across the multiple graduate and undergraduate departments and programs at the UW School of Public Health and to create a consolidated voice to address student concerns as they arise.
- UW SPH Diversity Committee – Student subgroup (info coming soon!)