Every day our students, faculty and researchers are doing work that would not be possible without the generosity of private donors. Every gift makes a difference, but University of Washington Benefactors â€“ donors with lifetime gifts and pledges totaling $100,000 to $999,999 â€“ have an especially profound impact.
Benefactorsâ€™ support is far-reaching, improving the lives of countless people in our community and around the world who benefit from the UWâ€™s teaching, research and public service programs.
We are honored to offer these benefits to University of Washington Benefactors:
- Recognition at the Universityâ€™s Annual Donor Recognition Gala event.
- Listing in the UWâ€™s annualÂ Report to Contributors.
- Invitations to academic programs, lectures and special events.
- Borrowing privileges at UW Libraries.
- Access to the Waterfront Activities Center and the Golf Driving Range (including golf lessons) at reduced rates.
- Discount parking on the Seattle campus.
- Credit toward TYEE points for TYEE donors (number of points accrued is contingent on contribution designation).
Send an E-mailÂ
1-877-UW-GIFTS (894-4387) or 206-685-1980
University of Washington Office of Stewardship and Donor Recognition
4333 Brooklyn Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98195-9504