The following resources can help students, faculty/staff and others develop their information technology skills.
- CSSCR Free Non-credit Courses — Center for Social Science Computation and Research
- Microsoft IT Academy at the UW — Free online training on Microsoft products for UW faculty, staff, and students
- Microsoft Software Online Training — Free to Washington residents through the state WorkSource program with Microsoft
- Security Training – Provided by the UW Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Technology Training Workshops and Online Curriculum — Free IT workshops
- UW Professional & Continuing Education — Certificates, degrees, and courses designed and scheduled for adult learners