Telephone and Communication Services
- Dialing Procedures
- Campus Phone Features
- Long distance
- Area Codes and Calling Areas
- Public Telephones and Two-Way Radio
- Service Rates and Billing
- UW Telephone Service Basics
- Cell Phones and Devices
- Customer Purchased Equipment
- UW Conferencing Services
- Directory Listings
- Infrastructure facilities planning and design
- Network Cabling - Ethernet Services
- Telecommuter & Global VoIP
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- AVST Voice Mail System
- Policies and Procedures
- UW Information Technology Service Catalog
How May We Help You?
UW Information Technology (UW IT) offers a full suite of voice and data services and solutions to meet the communication needs of the University environment.
Follow the links on the side bar, or click on the link below to send a request to UW IT:
For urgent matters, if you do not receive a response at 206-221-5000, call the emergency backup UW IT number at 1-877-221-5005.
Last modified: September 27, 2013