CDW-G’s eProcurement website for the University of Washington provides a catalog of Adobe software with special contract pricing for UW computers.
- Login to eProcurement
- Click the Access eProcurement icon on the upper left of screen.
- Choose the CDW Government Catalog link
- Choose “Buy from Supplier” link
- Scroll down to the “Adobe Licensing Electronic Software Download” icon
- On the left hand side of the page, there will be an ‘Advanced Search’ frame. On the bottom of this frame is a search box that says “Search Within.” In order to search for the product in need, use this search bar, and NOT the one on the top of the CDWG page.
CDW-G Contact Information
- CDW-G Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Schwartz - UW Account Manager - (866) 339-7098
- Paul Somers - UW Account Manager - (877) 466-0006
Personal Purchases for Faculty and Staff
Purchases at the University Book Store
Faculty and Staff may buy Adobe Software for their personal use at student rates. Call Kevin H Tranchemontagne, Software Manager, at the University Book Store, 206-545-4382 to confirm availability.
- Terms and Conditions
Adobe CLP Volume Licensing customers participating in the Student Licensing Option may now offer Student Licensing pricing for faculty and staff employees. If your institution is currently enrolled in the Student Licensing Option in the U.S. or Canada and you would like to allow your employees to participate under your Student Option Schedule D Enrollment, we are extending permission to distribute student licensing software. Faculty and staff may only purchase one (1) copy of the student licensing software which is available for personal use only. Faculty and staff may not sell or distribute this product. All other terms and conditions of the Student Licensing Enrollment apply. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Adobe offer. This offer is subject to change without notice.
For a descriptions of Adobe Creative Suite packages, see Adobe Creative Suite - Overview, Compare Editions, and Product Selector.
Last modified: August 2, 2013