The SAS System is a comprehensive statistical software package from SAS Institute for data management, graphics, analysis, and presentation.
The UW SAS license includes Windows desktop computers and covers the base system plus additional modules. The Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology (CSDE) offers SAS Linux, Solaris, and Windows Server licenses.
Version - 9.3 for Windows; SAS Linux, Solaris, and Windows Server licenses.
- Features included in the UW-Licensed SAS 9.3
- Additional information about version 9.3
- System Requirements
UW currently registered students, faculty or staff ONLY are eligible to participate in this site license. See the terms and conditions in the registration below.
- The cost is $179.00.
The annual fee is for the license term of July 1 through June 30.
- Budget numbers are no longer accepted.
- UWare Licensing administers this site license.
- Server licenses start at $1500 for a single-CPU/core.
- Server license term is July 1 - June 30.
- CSDE administers the server licenses.
- Purchase/renew through the e-Academy online storefront.
- Payment is by credit card only.
- Budget numbers are no longer accepted online.
- The software can only be downloaded by the person who purchased it.
- Purchase through The Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology (CSDE).
- SAS Online Documentation
- Easy to follow Installation Instructions
- SAS/Windows 9.3 Installation Instructions
- A complete listing of SAS publications is provided by the vendor If you would like to purchase the manuals directly from them, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-727-3228
- SAS manuals are sold at the University Book Store
- Technical news and information is available on the SAS Institute website
- SAS Hot Fix for Enterprise Guide 4.1
- SAS offers training classes through their Seattle Regional Office
- Creating Media From SAS Software Depot
- Contact UWare Licensing at email@example.com or call 206-221-5000.
- Contact the CSDE Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.