IBM SPSS 19 is available for purchase by UW Faculty, Staff, and graduate students ONLY.
The IBM SPSS 19 software package includes:
- IBM SPSS 19 Statistics Base
- Advanced Statistics
- Custom Tables
- SPSS Forecasting
- SPSS Regression
- SPSS Tables Original
- SPSSTrends Original
AMOS and any other modules not offered under this license are available directly through IBM SPSS. Contact IBM for details.
This is a perpetual license and does not need to be renewed.
- UW matriculated, currently registered graduate students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate in this site license until they are no longer with the UW.
- UW Affiliates not paid by the UW, visiting scholars, distance learning, and extension students are ineligible to purchase this software.
- For use on computers owned or leased by the UW or on the graduate student, faculty or staff person’s personal computer or on personal computers while in an eligible status.
Purchase from e-Academy for $105.00 (download)
- Purchase and download online.
- Payment is by credit card only.
- Budget numbers are no longer accepted online.
- The software can only be downloaded by the person who purchased it.
Purchase from the University Book Store for $120 (media included)
- Complete the registration form at the University Book Store.
- A copy of your UW ID and photo ID is needed when you make your purchase.
Concurrent Use Licenses
- The cost is $105.00 per concurrent user license.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a budget number and number of licenses required.
- For use on UW-owned computers only.
- Undergraduate students may use the software in the labs.
IBM SPSS Support for documentation online. You will need to create an IBM ID to access these pages.
SPSS Technical Support
Other Questions: Send email to email@example.com or call 206-221-5000.